The Next Step


Finally! After three months of waiting and all the hardships my mom and I (Mostly my mom) endured in waiting for my visa to be changed, it's finally done! Well almost...


I still need to have my medical then my emirates I.D and then it will all be done.


Hopefully, I can process all these things within this month. I don't want to wait any longer. 

It's been really busy at the office now. Can't wait for Eid to come T_T I wanna rest a bit and have my normal routine back. I want to go to work earlier and go home earlier. 

Thank you Leonardo De Caprio <3 My childhood crush for cheering me on!

Ugh. I just can't get over while watching a new Chinese drama called "Rush to the Dead Summer" the lead isn't as charming as the second lead! It's so annoying! Can't they just switch roles or maybe have Xiao Nai (from LoveO2O) change him? The story is a bit confusing tho. 

The Korean drama entitled, "Fighting my way" was totally awesome! I will be watching the raw one now! I just love every episode of it <3

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.