KDrama: The Universe's Star

Related image

This got to be the shortest korean drama that I've loved! With only six episodes it was still entertaining giving me almost all the things that I liked with almost all the korean dramas that I've been watching.

Yes you've read that one right, it only has six episodes. But was it worth my time? Definitely. Even though I stopped watching this when it was still on going because it has really short with only half an hour with each episode. I didn't really like waiting for another week for another episode to be aired, so I waited for it to finish first. 

As I watched all the episodes, it was really too short for my liking. The actor is just so handsome and the actress was really good in portraying emotions of the character. I love the chemistry going on between them. I hope it was longer. Even though it was a short one, the story was really good. I think its even better than those in longer episodes. It has no scenes that weren't really unnecessary. For me most Korean dramas that has longer episodes have episodes that contains scenes that aren't really necessary or just taking a lot of time.

If you want a short Korean drama that has a lot of feels and worth your time. this drama is for you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.