4th Week of October 2017

I guess I just love to write these days, it hasn't been a month since I last wrote my latest article. Even though it wasn't something personal. I just got lazy with doing my korean stuff review. I realized that it was just so full of bullshit and crappy. I know that I'm not good at explaining things, let alone reviewing what I just watched. It's just that for some reason I always don't know what to say or how to say or construct it. I felt like its just nonsense and a waste of time.

I hope by doing these articles, I could develop what I lacked. I'm not perfect in so many ways. I've heard and said these lines so many times. Tiring but its just so true.

What am I up to? I just started watching Game of Thrones. Not my usual genre of choice but I just got so curious with all the hype from the past years. So now that it's finally over, I can definitely watch it with no more waiting.

Haven't been playing much with my online game lately. I got so wrapped up with my korean dramas, who aren't that interesting but I still watch it coz I got nothing else to do. Currently waiting and raving about Temperature of Love, Go back couple and When you were sleeping.

My roommate had been so addicted to this game called "RAN" and because of that we've been sleeping way pass our bedtime. Which results to us being tired in the morning. I still can't get use to sleeping this late though.

Finally, I already told my manager about my plan of going home next year. She responded positively and asked when. I hope she wouldn't change her mind though when it comes.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.