Stalking


Would you all agree if I'd say that we, Millennials, are a generation of stalkers?


*Insert Johnny Depp stalking*

If you disagree, I'd say you are 
IN DENIAL.

To those to agreed with me, then you are brave enough to face the facts. Social media made us this way. This is the "CONS" of using social media. You might be wondering why I am referring to it as "something bad", well most of us compare ourselves by what we see on others that makes us insecure, and do things that aren't really necessary or what makes us really happy, but is doing it just for the sake of showing it to others. 

So why am I talking about stalking? 

Simply because I am a Stalker. I stalk people but not in the length of copying them but because of admiration or entertainment. Sometimes, I also do it because I miss someone and just want to check how they are currently living their lives. 

I know most people would agree, that after a break people tend to stalk their exes to see how they are doing or holding up after the unfortunate failure of the relationship. 

A lot of people are guilty in doing this kind of act. As well as I. But whenever I feel like typing his name on the search bar or see his face in the messenger, I always tend to stop and think. Thinking if I really want to know what his been up to or what our last conversations were about. And that's how I stopped myself from stalking my ex. Know that curiosity isn't always a good thing. Keep moving forward without looking back.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.