KDrama: Because This is My First Life




The drama is about .. well I don't really know where to start. This was like a breathe of fresh air for me. It's not like all the new Korean drama that has been out lately. I bet everyone could relate to one of the characters though since it's a slice of life genre. Though, I think this is my second time watching and liking a drama with that genre. I just felt like the other dramas where overly done and doesn't feel as authentic as this one.

Synopsis: It's about three couples. Well, I know you already knew about it because of the cover but each of them had different kinds of struggles, though I guess you already knew about it too. Mainly, it's about career, marriage, and relationships. 

It will definitely make you think the important aspects in living in this modern society and how society sucks and we just have to get over it and live with it without changing ourselves. Just like how this two did. 

This may be my first seeing her as a lead but she definitely did an awesome job! I may not have found him very attractive at first but as I watched he just grew on me. Just love this cute main leads.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.