Good bye old Friend

Last Monday, June 26 my laptop suddenly introduced me to "Blue Screen of Death". 
As expected, being an I.T. Graduate, I tried fixing it and was successful. 

My laptop was already 7 years old. Running an intel i5 second gen processor with 4gb Nvidia for the RAM. A gift from my brother when I graduated high school. The Sony Vaio with a pink colored case.

I was able to play Dragon Nest, League of Legends (LOL) and Dota 2 in the lowest resolution since the internet back in my country (Philippines) was so terribly slow.

It was perfect for my school works since I can program and run Adobe Photoshop all at the same time with no sign of lag.

Using it almost everyday and sometimes for 24/7 when I had deadlines or just to waste time.

The only defect it has was the keyboard. Which by the way was damaged by the "maintenance guy" of whom which should have just cleaned the fan and ended up damaging the entire keyboard. I felt like it was the end of the world since it was just in time for my thesis and everything was on my laptop.

So fast forward on June 27. It suddenly restarted. The boot loop. It restarted again and again.
I searched for a solution online. Tried almost everything I could find. 
Reformat. Safe Mode. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I tried all I could find twice.
But there was nothing. I could find to fix it. Thus, I said Good bye to my old Friend.

Hoping I could find someone as awesome as the one I just lost.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.