Surprise Surpise

June 13, 2017
Yesterday, as I was modifying my blog theme the stats really surprised me. My readers in a certain country did not just doubled but quadrupled in just one day. I guess I was just not used to seeing these numbers. Though I did not received any interaction but the fact that there was traffic on my blog was certainly overwhelming.



To all my new viewers, 

Thank you for wasting your time on visiting my blog. I hope you were able to find what you were searching for. 

Love,
Marianne


-----

I wonder what I'll be doing this day next year. Today was so busy preparing for the upcoming celebration called "Eid Mubarak". Orders from all over the country were flooding and everyone had been going crazy because of it. Hopefully we would be able to finish everything tomorrow or maybe this week.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.