KDrama: The K2


A Korean Drama from 2016. I began watching it because of Ji Chang Wook from Suspicious Partner. 

Since that drama is still on going, I decided to see other dramas by him. 

The K2 story had most of the korean drama common scenarios. Like for an example, a very skilled person got traumatized because of what happened to him in the past and so on and so forth. 

I didn't love it because of the romance, but because of the awesome action scenes this drama contains. I never got bored watching this drama beside its common scenarios. Yoon Ah's acting was somewhat dull. I loved her in Love Rain but she disappointed me here. I guess its because she was more like a side character than a main one. I have a love hate relationship with Song Yoon-Ah's character, I could somehow understand why she did what she did and could relate more with her. She was more like the main character than Yoon Ah. Even though they are both main leads. 
I couldn't say much about the story since I've seen better. I guess the reason why it wasn't that popular when it got out because of the huge popularity and uniqueness of the other dramas that was aired along it. It was worth watching seeing Ji Chang Wook's amazing abs, acting and of course action scenes. I guess its safe to say that I was able to get through it with his help.

Would I recommend it? Maybe if you are a Chang Wook fan :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.