Korean Drama to Watch this December 2017

December. The last month of the year finally came, but it didn't stop the korean people to release new drama. *Maybe they heard I already finished all the new ones that were just recently completed* To stop my narcissistic side...These are the new dramas that I'm watching for this month.


1. The Black Knight


Familiar faces everywhere. Is where I start off. The female lead from Bride of the Water God is here again with the Male lead from Doctors. *Lucky Se Kyung scoring all the Hottest Male Leads T_T ohhh my poor heart* It may be somewhat similar to Legend of the Blue Sea with its reincarnation, past life and fantasy about immortality and supernatural powers. The mystery in this romantic fantasy korean drama is just something I fell inlove for. It's not always we get a mix of mystery. I guess Korean people aren't that fond of mysteries. The visuals may not be as good as the ones in Goblin but it is still worth to watch.


2. I am not a Robot


The girl from the Strongest Delivery Man just landed with my favorite masked king in Master of the Mask. The first time I saw the ads from this drama, I was just so up for it. I mean, who doesn't just robots? The story goes like this, a genius made a robot who looks just like his ex. Something happens with the robot and made his ex as a substitute. Sounds kinda messy and unrealistic right? But as we put the handsome, arrogant but soft in the inside, CEO and mainly Aji 3's master *name of the robot* into the picture. I guess you will wouldn't get it unless you watch it for yourself and be inlove with it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.