Airport to Airport Exit in UAE

February 28, 2017
​A day before my visa expires, February 26, 2016, i took the airport to airport medium to extend my visa. The agency got another applicant and had been my companion. We've been together since the first step in doing the exit. We met at the airport at 6 in the morning because the agent told us that the earlier we get stamped, the earlier we will be able to go home. So my mom and I woke up earlier for me the go home earlier as what the agent instructed us. The agent didnt told us that there will be a 50aed payment before we check in, luckily i had my budget. As we head to check in I wasn't able to go through the automatic digital system, so i had to go to the booth where a person does the job. I pictured the stamp on my passport and then checked out my acquaintance. Luckily we were able to know that there was no stamp given so we had to contact a local personnel for it and it was then resolved. So because we were very too early for the trip, we had to kill time, we did it my watching korean dramas and just chilling. When we needed to board I was seated by the aisle and got to sit beside a baby. The flight was slightly delayed because of the rain. When we came to oman we were really in a rush and wasnt really able to enjoy and airport because of the delay that occurred earlier. As we head back to sharjah, my seat was transferred between a man and a woman. And for a second I thought of being their child. When we got back to sharjah airport it was such a nightmare. I was stranded for one day and a half. Why? Because there was a problem with the immigration system. Luckily, i wasn't the only one and got to bond with some of them. Regretfully I wasn't able to get their names because we were just having fun talking and calling each other with common names that we filipino people use like "ate" and "kuya". Hopefully i could see them again soon here in UAE.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.