KDrama: Girls Generation 1979

Image result for girls generation 1979

If you loved Reply 1988, you'll definitely love this drama. The setting may be a bit older but it still gives that old romantic and school vibes that all our parents must have experienced in their younger years.

The story revolves around a girl and her school friends, neighbor, bullies and admirers. I don't know why, but I just love the oldie vibes. This drama may be a bit similar in terms of characters in Reply 1988 but the story is completely different which I loved. Some of the characters may be very annoying at first but I grew to love them at each passing episode.

I like how they also included the lives of each main characters parents and family, it makes us understand why they are  "those kind" of kids. Overall, the story for me was superb! I know alot of youngsters and youngsters at heart will definitely love this short and yet sweet drama.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.