First Week in September

Wow. I can't believe how long I've been so lazy in updating my blog. So many things already happened in work, personal life and freelance. 

To start..
I'd be discussing about work. 

Work had been very hectic last month. Hence my lack of updates in my blog. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but during the season of "Eid", which is our peak time, everything turns like an emotional joyride. Luckily, this month I had someone to be with and wasn't as messy as the "First Eid". If you want to know more about what "Eid" is. Kindly google it so that you may have more information about it.

Personal life.

Nothing much had changed. I still don't have a social life. My life is like, work and home, to go my mom at Thursday after work and then comeback in the evening of Friday. I wonder when I'll ever have a social life. Though I guess I had for a moment. When I stayed overnight at my workmates flat. I felt so brazen doing so but it was really fun. I might try doing it again?

Freelance.

I just have this feeling that every time when my day off is coming nearer my clients can feel it. I don't have lots of orders during the earlier days of the week and when my day off is like near, two or one day from my day off, I'd get loads and loads of orders. Why can't they just spread out the order through the week? Lol. I feel bad for complaining. It's not like they are not paying me to work though. I still felt so blessed that I still have time and energy to do all my freelance work after home.

Therefore, my life has been pretty much back to normal. I hope. We will be transferring offices and I will be getting new workmates. I hope I could get use to them. I just hope they don't stink. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.