KDrama: Queen for Seven Days

I don't know why.. but I still feel sad whenever one of my favorite dramas end :( Queen for seven days finally ended and left my heart having mixed feelings. The first few episodes when they were still young was really hilarious but still made me cry. 

This drama will definitely make you feel a lot of feelings. Like seriously, sometimes in the beginning you will feel really happy and ending will make you feel the opposite. Still, it was a very good drama for me. I haven't seen many historical dramas yet but this got to be one of my favorite next to of course my all time favorite, Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I don't know I just can't get over that ending. 

I had mixed feelings when I started watching this since I wasn't really a fan of his previous work, My Shy Boss because I just can't stand the female role. Boy, was I so glad I didn't skip this drama. It became my weekly ritual and was definitely listed to one of my must watch dramas every week. Not like I have any more dramas to watch tho after all my favorites ended at the same time in one week.

Because of this drama, I became a huge fan of Yeon Woo Jin ❤ Park Min Young. I totally ship them both! The chemistry is just so undeniable. Just look at these babies and tell me I'm wrong. 

The story was really good, not good enough, but REALLY seriously good! Romance and Humor was overflowing in this drama and Politics was present too tho and the Drama was just tremendous! I feel like every episode had just the right amount of those three. Kudos to the writers! Thank you very much for the job well done.

I know I don't usually include the songs but I couldn't help but admire the songs they used for this drama. Even tho I couldn't understand it because it's in Korean Dialect. I felt like it really suited every episode and scene it was used for. The melody was really nice and was just right. I can really feel every emotion with their acting and the song too. Overall, I will definitely recommend this one to everyone who wants historical, drama and romance.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.