Negativity

Disappointments are nerve wracking.
I shouldn't really have made assumptions or let someone handle it other than myself.

I regret giving away such rash decisions.
I regret letting someone have there way in my life.
I regret saying such things that eventually hurt someone.

I hate being compared the most.
But that's what the people I love do to hurt me.

Having your bad actions be gossiped about.
It hurts when you know someone you love spend their time gossip about you.
It makes me feel like I'm being judged for being so imperfect.
I know I'm wrong and I'm trying my hardest to correct it.
But you know it's really hard to stop what you are used to do.

Sometimes, I understand why people are disconnected to their love ones.
Maybe because they are the reason why they are hurting.
They are the reason why they are broken.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.