Torn at Work

"Expect the unexpected". That's what I always tell myself, but unfortunately, I haven't thought about it and was surprised of the outcome. I knew there was this issue and didn't expect it to get worst. 

My colleagues haven't been in good terms. Just this week I had been asked such an important question. "Who will you go with between them?" I didn't know that I'd be having such a limited amount of time to decide. Of course, I would choose the side which would benefit me the most and that I'm comfortable with. 

I will always be forever grateful of my Manager. He had always been so considerate of me. I wouldn't be or have what I got right now If its not for him. I just loved how he shares his knowledge about random things to me, specially about religion and history. It makes me what to learn more. The only issue I had with him was that, If I go with him I would need to transfer to another place again. And I know full well that it would be hard for me to adjust again so why make my life difficult if I had a choice not to? I know that he is disappointed on me, for not choosing him. It breaks my heart too because I was already so comfortable with him. I will definitely miss him claiming that I am his daughter for fun.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.