KDrama: Fight for my way

After a few months of watching Fight For My Way, it finally ended and I felt lost. How will my Tuesdays be like without them? 

Who would have thought that this drama would break almost all the Korean cliches that has been happening in almost all Korean Dramas in our Era.

This drama just doesn't cover about "Romance" it also talked about dreams and how we shouldn't stop fighting for our dreams in making it into a reality. Dong Man and Ae Ra proved to us that age is just a number and that if we have the will power and perseverance, everything will fall into place at the right time if we would just keep pushing it. 

I was so excited while waiting for this drama to air since I was already a fan of Kim Ji-Won in Descendants of the Sun. Who would have thought that the chemistry between her and Park Seo-Joon would be booming! (If you're telling me that I'm wrong then, sh*t the f*ck up and get the hell out of my blog.)

I just loved how comfortable they are with each other. How honest and straight forward they are in telling each other how they felt. They are such #goals even when they were still friends, I loved how they stood up and took care for each other when the other is being put down or is a mess. It's just sad that people nowadays are too selfish to care for someone else other than their selves. (#hugot)

This drama is so unique in almost in all aspect. Who would have thought that someone could still do something unique in this copy paste era? If you want to have a good laugh think no more and watch this drama.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.