Movie: Wonder Woman 2017

It has been out for almost a month already but I was still lucky enough to watch it inside the cinema in 3D.

The story was just as I expected it to be and regrets may have fallen over me if I wasn't able to catch it on the big screen. 

Gal Gadot was perfect ever since I first saw her in Batman Vs. Superman movie. I was definitely mesmerized by her beauty. She definitely didn't disappoint me in her own movie. 

As much as I want to talk about Gal, I need to make a movie review first.

The story was undeniably good especially the plot twist or the highlight of it. Cast was somehow perfect. Film was awesome as expected from a superhero movie. I can't really find any fault or anything bad to say. It was too perfect for me. All those slowmo action scenes where definitely an icing on top for this movie. I just love how perfectly badass the amazon warriors are. They were definitely what I consider "Fitness Goals".

I look forward for a part two if there is any or another superhero movie which includes this iconic icon, Wonder Woman. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.