Escape Ruote

I don't know what to write about.
I don't know how I should feel.
I don't know if my title is relevant.
I don't know what to do with my life.
I don't know why I complicate things.

What I know..
I felt like I'm being used..
I felt like I'm not that important to the people who are important to me..
I felt like I'm useless for some reason..

I want to travel..
I want to live alone..
I want to be lost..
I want to be free from anything..
I want to worry about nothing..
I want to explore and learn things I'm interested in..

But not one person is supporting me.
Everyone is too busy with there own lives.

One may be just pretending to need me because they needed something from me.
Maybe I'm still useful now.. but will be thrown away later.

Why do I have to think and worry about the future?
Why do I have to prepare for it?
Why can't I live my life now while preparing for the future?
Why can't I enjoy now and worry about things that haven't happened yet?

Why do I always think about death?
Why do I feel like its the only escape route?
I bet it will be my one way ticket to freedom, happiness and peace.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.