A week after it ended

This week hasn't been the same since all my favorite korean dramas already ended like a week ago. I definitely regret watching them all at the same time T_____T but it was just too good to be ignored! Fight my way had the beautiful lady from Descendants of the Sun. Suspicious Partner had my Ji Chang Wook. Ruler master of the Mask had was definitely too interesting to be ignored. My life, nowadays are definitely dry. Nothing can compare to those time with the three dramas was still airing.

For now, The only thing that still kept me going is Seven Day Queen. I'm also watching Bride of the Water God, The King Loves and School 2017, but it didn't give me the same feeling of excitement. 

I wonder when will I ever be able to feel that kind of excitement again? Before I was too confused which one of the new episodes should I watch first but now, I don't even feel that kind of excitement at all. Maybe because the drama are still new? But still when those three where still airing it as still so hooked up with it, unlike what's happening now.

P.S. The gif is just explaining what I feel ....

I hope I'll get some excitement with my dramas soon.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.