KDrama: Suspicious Partner

While waiting for the new episodes, I finished watching K2 because of Ji Chang Wook. 

The drama was quite new to me since it revolves around the law. The characters were Attorneys and Prosecutors. I was definitely surprise to see such familiar faces like Choi Tae Joon from Missing Nine, Lee Deok Hwa from Hit the top, Jang Hee-Joon from Master of the Mask (still airing) and of course the spoiled cutie from Chief Kim, Jung Hyun Soo. 

So back to the story...

Bong Hee and Ji Wook had been so entwined from the start, from being strangers, co-workers to eventually lovers.

Who would have thought that meeting in that hotel after discovering his long time boyfriend was cheating on her would end up in a one hell of a ride.

I just couldn't help but smile whenever Ji Wook would say this to Bong Hee, "I still like you even when you're dirty.." Dirty from not taking a bath for a few days because of being workaholic or stressed with something. 

Ji Wook's smile is just too adorable without compare! Too bad we won't be seeing him for awhile because of his enlistment in the army :( The chemistry between the two is undeniable. I won't be too surprised if they end up dating tho. 

The killer really caught me off guard, who would have thought he would be that smart?! I know everyone was so pissed of him. His acting was just too superb to go unnoticed! I bet alot of projects will be coming his way soon. 

My favorite scenes where probably the sappy ones. The way they carefully kissed each are just so satisfying to watch! It makes me want to hit the replay button over and over again! 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.