KDrama: Ruler Master of the Mask

Where do I begin....

This was one of the korean dramas that I religiously watch during the week but sad to say it already came to an end. It was definitely a one hell of a ride! One thing happened to me for the first time, and that was shipping the Male lead with the Second Female lead. I bet you all heard everyone with the same scenario but with the female lead shipping with the second male lead.


The first few episode felt like they were definitely rushing the story. I bet everyone thought those scenes would be aired during the last few episodes but this drama definitely surprised me. Not only with the twisted plots and the super cliff hanging endings of each episode. This show, showed me that everything.. I mean everything. Is possible with a little bit of creativity and mystery in the story. Wasn't really that impressed with the character developments of the cast. Some where so under developed while others already evolved to something really interesting. But despite all its flaws, it was still a very good story. I wouldn't say it would be close to reality because this is kdrama we are talking about. 

This was my first time seeing Yoo Seung-Ho act but I was definitely blown away! He takes over every scene with all his fascinating way of expressing such emotions! I never thought that I would love Yoon So-Hee here, she was really good and was my favorite character until something happened. Some would say that Kim So-hyun wasn't the female lead because of her short scenes but she still did well. Kim Myung Soo definitely got me here! Being evil really suits him and I just loved every bit of him that way. 


Overall this was such a very good drama. My enjoyment can be measured on how excited I was seeing it RAW in the site where I always watch korean drama. 10/10.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.