What to do...


This is probably what I look like now..


Problems just keeps on bothering me from time to time. How I miss being a kid with nothing else to think about but school and grades. It was so much better than my problems now. 

The thing with my problem is I have no control over them. All I have to do is just sit pretty and wait for the updates that will be given by my employer. Yes, I was lied and I had a choice to solve it, well probably solve it. 

First problem, my visa is already expired. It wasn't supposed to be a problem, not until the travel agency where I got my "already expired visa" from stepped in. Yes I understood that they are horrified and worried about the reputation of their agency in the eyes of the immigration. But is it really necessary to bother someone at work 24/7 just to have the result that they wanted? No it doesn't. Its not like the person you are bothering is the one in charge of the issue. 

I don't know what to do. I always ask my employers about it, reminding them about the issue but they kept on telling me not to worry about it. Yeah not worry but until then? They kept on bothering my mom about it. I felt sorry but what can I do? Yeah that's the only thing I can do, wait and remind the people in charge of it. Pretty useless right?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.