I am Selfish

June 11, 2017

I guess you got curious.

I mean who wouldn't be, right? 

A person admitting that they are selfish, how could you just ignore the show.

Yes I would say that I am a very selfish person. But at least I am well of it. Its not like its the end of the world, I mean, I could still change to being unselfish. 

I would like to start off with my first love. I can't clearly remember what ticked me off to break up with him but what I clearly remember was, I wasn't getting enough attention. I wasn't thinking about his side of the story, about why he did what he did. I was clearly only thinking about myself and my feelings at that very moment.

Secondly, with my mom. It just pisses me off when someone else would asks her for money as if they left their own money with my mom. I guess those people are not just selfish but jerks too, right? I know you would agree with me. You must be wondering what makes me selfish in my mom case. Well I wanted her to use her money for me and not for them but never said it to her because I know it would only hurt her for some reason. I guess I got it from my father.

I'm not saying that I'm proud, being a selfish little monster, but the fact that I was well aware of it must be shocking since not everyone is aware of it and also are brave enough to admit it themselves. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.