My Top Korean Drama of 2016

It's already midway through 2017 and yet I haven't complied anything about my korean drama journey. That is why I'm making this one now, though the dramas on the list are just based on my preferences so NO HATE, okay? I'm sure you've heard most of the dramas that I'll be mentioning. I wont be ranking them because its just too hard to choose! If you need an in depth review, I think I posted a review for some of them.

 Scarlet Heart Ryeo 



Who would forget about the So-Soo couple? Many of us fans still haven't moved on from them, its also probably why its the first thing that popped out of my head while making this post. We are still rooting for a season two for this drama so badly that we even posted a petition for it. I must say this was really one of the best dramas last year. Packed with one of the most talented group of actors and actresses of this generation. Love some historical drama? Then this is a must watch!

Here is a link of my review after watching this drama:
https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2017/01/kdrama-scarlet-heart-ryeo.html

Goblin: The Lonely and Great God



I think this is one of the most well written of the bunch in my list. The actors and actress in this drama will never let you down! I swear on my blog that watching this drama will never be a waste of time but is definitely worth your time. Want some bromance? heart felt drama? awesome love story? This drama has it all! I'm pretty sure that searching about this on any social media will give you such positive reviews and a bit of peek from the series! 

Check out my review here: 
https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2017/01/kdrama-goblin-lonely-and-great-god.html

Reply 1988



This drama makes me reminisce about my childhood. I'm not sure if it was really popular when it was still being aired since I found it way too late to know. It was aired on November 2015 through 2016, that is why it made to my list. The bitter sweet romance of these kids going through adolescence would make you want fall in love all over again. You will also be experiencing a bit of mystery on the person who was narrating so be prepared guessing while watching! 

Check out my review here: https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2017/01/kdrama-reply-1988.html

Descendants of the Sun



Who would forget these gorgeous couple? The sweet romance between these two from two completely different worlds. One ending a life and one saving it. Who would have thought that the baby faced, Song Joongki would be able to pull this super manly character?! I was surprised and impressed by him. The reason why it got to my list? Do you really have to ask? Lol of course it's definitely because of him and also because of their cute romance!

Know more about it here: https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2016/12/kdrama-descendants-of-sun.html

W - Two Worlds



One of the most unique and super plot twisted of the bunch. This one really caught me off guard, not just because of lee jung suk's gorgeousness but also because of how the story went from top to bottom and vice versa. Because of this I watched Lee Jong Suk's other awesome drama, entitled, Pinocchio and Doctor Stranger. The dramas mentioned wont be in this list because it wasn't aired on 2016 but if it was it would definitely be here. Yes that's how good it was!

Check out the review here: 
https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2016/12/kdrama-w-two-worlds.html

Doctor Stranger: https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2016/12/kdrama-doctor-stranger.html
Pinocchio: https://hermumbledrants.blogspot.ae/2016/12/kdrama-pinocchio.html


Mentioned above are my top korean dramas of 2016. You can also say that it was one of my favorites. I guess you can tell based on how I talked about them, right? It's really fun to share things that I love to people like this. I hope I made sense somehow. Thank you! 

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used in this post. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.