How not to get bored or tired at work

Mondays. I know everyone can definitely relate to this one. It's the start of the week for most people but here in UAE it's Saturday since my o
nly day off is Friday.

Work is part of the "routine" for most people. 
It's either fun or tiring. Depends on how the person perceives it. 

The following steps are just what I do for myself. How I not get tired or bored at work.

1. Learn something new

People get bored when they got nothing to do because all the tasks are done. Some may give in to using social media or play games on their phones. So why not learn something new? Like maybe practice some shortcut keys to make your work faster or reading some articles to broaden your knowledge about something you are interested in. You are getting paid while getting something in return. Isn't it economic? So why waste time with games and social media?

2. Changing your perspective

I know a lot of people who rants how tired they are with their work and so on. I myself feel the same way too. Whenever I feel it, I just change how I see work and make it fun for myself. I believe everything is just in our heads, if we think that we are tired our bodies will also think of it that way but if we think the opposite, well I guess you already know what happens. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.