2 Months

I can't believe that It's almost been two months since I started working in Truecolor Advertising. My position may not be that appealing but I could still do what I loved most, and that is designing. The feeling of seeing your work in the flesh is just beyond compare. It always felt like I succeeded something very good and tremendous.

I felt really nervous whenever I experience good things because I know the nightmares are just a few steps away.

Today is my first day of overstaying here in UAE. I felt really anxious. I know it wasn't my fault, I told them several times and the response was always the same, "Don't worry" but what can I do. I don't have any power or anything that could solve it. All I can do is just wait and hope for better results.

I began thinking... maybe this isn't for me. Maybe my future is in my home country, because if not I wouldn't be experiencing this kind trial. But this may also be God's way of testing my faith in him.

I lived by life doing my best not to give any kind of headache to my family. I dont want to start now. I don't want to be a burden to anyone.

I can really say that not everyone who pray to God, kneeling while praying for him and calling unto him a number of times in a day are really good people. I felt like they are like that because they can just easily pray to God and ask forgiveness for it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.