KDrama: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Image result for strong woman do bong soon

Can't believe its almost been a month since I last made a blog post. So many things happened but luckily I still have managed to finish watching this awesome korean drama!

It's definitely not your common korean drama since its a fantasy. Just imagine a small girl with the strength of superman! Strong Woman Do Bong Soon just such a great drama with a mix of romance and also comedy. If you want to smile like an idiot watching these two love birds flirting with each other though. So yeah I did smiled alot while watching this really worth your time korean drama. 

I'm not sure if its just me but this drama somehow reminds me of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. I guess its because of the hairstyle perhaps? And also the enormous strength that the main character have? Perhaps its both. What do you think?

I saw lots and lots of meme made because of this drama. The characters really was the best for their parts. Sadly, My dear Ji Soo still haven't gone far from the friendzone. Hopefully in his next drama he will. I've been Bo Young's fan since her movie with Song Joongki, Wolf Boy, and boy, she is still on fire! I just love how she portrays every character given smoothly. She's just so freaking adorable! This is my first time finishing a drama with Park Hyung Shik, didn't know he was really good with acting. Didn't see him much when I was "watching" Hwarang because I didn't even finish it because I lost interest. I'm thinking about giving it another chance.

Overall, the drama was fantastic. The ending was superb! The Acting was awesome. I'm positively sure that I'm going to miss Minmin and Bongbong. To those who haven't watched it yet. YOU MUST GIVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.