Movie: Yesterday Once More


Its another Chinese movie, lets all say hello to subtitles. Movie about romance, school and most importantly life. 

At first, I thought it would be all be about love. You know the love triangle thing, the common youth romance that most movie had. Well sorry to tell you this, but this movie isn't one of those. It's about accepting yourself and not minding about what would others think about it. Yes, there was a bit of romance but it was not the highlight of this movie. I know probably everyone might have been really caught up with the kind of ending this movie has. Some may want more since it was kinda cliffhanger but the important thing is, everyone definitely found and followed what truly made them happy. A part two would be nice too but I think its still perfect the way it is.

It was my first time seeing this actors and actresses so I guess they did a great job with their characters since I was really drawn to them. The chemistry was what we called, "so-so" but it was still acceptable. I find Bai Jingting really attractive and he acts really good too! 

The movie made me realize, that when we follow what makes us happy and start being true to ourselves, that's the moment when we really start living. I know it is a really difficult path to follow in this point of time but I know it will be really worth it in the end.  





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.