Avira Anti-Virus Review

March 19, 2017

Image result for avira


Lately, I've been searching for another Anti-Virus for fun. To see if something could replace my current one. I found out about this from other blogs like mine, they featured the best softwares and I choose this one because it was always ranked as number one. 

Unfortunately, I was terribly disappointed. It didn't even last two days for me since it was horrible! It lagged my laptop which doesn't happen from the one that I've been using for so long. Whenever I do a quick scan it freezes the screen. I don't understand how it functions since it doesnt have an icon in the notification bar.

My laptop isn't that old, its been with me for 6 years already and its an i5 third generation. So I think the problem isn't in my computer but the software itself since whenever I use my old anti virus, it doesn't happen to freeze my screen or lag it. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.