Movie: Never Said Goodbye

Image result for never said goodbye
I thought this story was similar was to Fault in our stars, the famous book turned into movie. But I was greatly mistaken, the only thing similar was someone having a terminal illness. 

The story wasn't exceptionally good but was still a good watch since Lee Joo Gi, from Scarlet Heart Ryeo is here. It's a very common storyline but the acting is what differs between them. I love how to actress portrayed her brokenheartedness. The struggle she gone through without really knowing the truth. I felt the emotions that they were trying to convey and I was filled with tears. The pain of losing someone so dear to you must have been really hard. As expected from Joon Gi, he really did awesome job in this movie as well. I don't want to say anything more futher because I'm afraid I might end up spoiling things up.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.