KDrama: Missing 9

Image result for missing 9

The story revolves around a nine people, who are part of the entertainment world involved in a plane crash and struggled to live in a deserted island.

The first few episodes were really intense that made me really hooked up with this drama. I don't really know any of the actors and actress, or have seen them from any dramas that I've watched, except for the EXO member, Chanyeol. So I don't think that I'll be bias in trying to review or share my thoughts about this drama.

I believe that the drama really lived up to its genres, mainly on suspense and tragedy. I don't know why but I get really hyped with dramas that involves killing, solving mysteries and all the shady parts. Maybe because most of the drama that I've watched are about romance and heart fluttering stuff. I really think that this is a unique drama in this point of time with all the drama that are in time with it. The actors and actress were really good and convincing. I didn't really see any scene that was boring. 

Normally, dramas like this would have long pointless conversations that would really bore me out, but this was something new, it was really fun to watch. Especially, when you see the turning points were everything was so fucked up and you had to wait a week to see what happened next. Waiting isn't really one of my strong points but I was able to handle it with this drama, it was really that good!

Sadly, the ending kinda sucks and absurd. I was really hoping for a good one since almost all of the episodes were really awesome. I think the writers fell out of the drama and forgot about all the good endings that could have happened and rushed things. But it's still a good drama to watch for some suspense paired up with tragedy. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.