Movie: Memories of the Sword

March 03, 2017
Image result for memories of the swordHaven't been really searching more thoroughly for good movies. Luckily, I ended up with this one. As I was looking through the dramas that I've watched recently, the actor from Chief Kim named Jun Ho caught my attention, and wondered if he had any good movies. Then I ended up with this one because I saw Kim Go Eun, which was from Coin Locker Girl and Goblin! 

Still wondered why most historical dramas that I've watched are from Goryeo Dynasty. I mean, don't they have any other dynasty? Or is it just because that dynasty is just too popular or many things happened or something really huge started there. 

Didn't really know what to expect from this movie. I didn't even watch the trailer. Surprisingly, it definitely fed my hunger for a good movie! I felt like its been awhile since I last saw one. The plot twists weren't really as what I have expected, it was something more. Two thumbs up for the writers! I was again blown away by Kim Go Eun's acting here. Who would have thought that she would look good in a sword fight? The love story was perfect even though it wasn't really the spotlight here. Everything was captured perfectly! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.