KDrama: It's Okay, That's Love

Image result for thats okay its love
After finishing almost all the recent popular Korean Dramas, I was fortunate enough to discover this gem from three years ago. All thanks to Kyungsoo! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be searching about his past projects and find this.

For me, this drama had been an eye opener in my dating aspects. There were times where I could relate to either of their sides of the story. A love story between an Author and a Psychiatric Doctor. I didn't really expect for the cinematography to be as good as todays dramas are. Didn't really like Hyo Jin at first when I first saw her on Masters Sun but after Jealousy Incarnate and this, I came love her. Her choice of roles aren't always the same but is always on point, thus it makes her a versatile actress which is really good. I think this may be my first time seeing In Sung but I fell in love right away with his classy looks which I love the most about guys. I didn't really feel any chemistry between them but I love them individually. The story was really good, from how to characters were keenly developed and the back story of each characters involved in the story, it was very well written in my point of view. I find this drama unique, in the sense that I haven't watched anything similar to this as of this day since it already been three years since its been released. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.