Movie: Hacksaw Ridge

Image result for hacksaw ridge

I have never been one to like this kind of movie. The kind that has many blood and people flying around like dolls because of a grenade or a rifle. I don't like these kinds of movie but I made my exception for this one. Why? Simply because he's Emma Stones' boyfriend and yes I have a huge girl crush on her since like forever.

"When the order came to retreat, one man stayed" The quote that really got me watching.

Thoughts: This movie is really something. Maybe because it really happened in real life. Miracles really happen, this movie got me thinking this way. I was heartbroken when people was against him for not holding a rifle. He really stood his ground and did not wither. I find him as an inspiration, to always obey the word of God and to stand on what you think is right. It wasn't easy though. He was assaulted and even got in jail because of it, still he did not change one bit. The moment the war started, it was quite a scene. Dead people everywhere, some are still whole, some completely unrecognizable. Its really sad to know that these things really happened in real life. When the order came to retreat, he stayed. And people who called him a coward might have been really ashamed of themselves. I know because I would. He saved 75 people that day without anyone to back him up when there were enemies. He even tried saving enemies who were wounded. After they discovered what he had done, they got ashamed of themselves. He had done so much than what they had. They didn't even want to go back if he isn't there with them. With a single prayer they won the war in hacksaw ridge. See this kind of person really exist. Not everyone is as selfish as everyone are. Someone can be selfless and you can be too. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.