Chinese Drama: Love O2O

Image result for love o2o
This is my first time watching a Chinese drama and I'm definitely loving it! I no longer wonder why it was so talked about in youtube. I'm just so glad I choose to watch this drama this time.

Summary: The story was about a top student in computer studies and the department beauty who met in an online game.

Review: As soon as I knew that online game was part of it, my gamer instinct came to life. I'm just so happy I couldn't pass it on any longer. Even though I'm not a fan of their chemistry, I still loved them individually! They are both really attractive in their own ways that makes me smile unknowingly when they are both together in the scene. The guy is really reserved and romantic at the same time, however the female is the lively one and really cute in her own way. The acting wasn't that bad too for me it was good enough to keep me watching. The actor was a bit stiff though. My favorite part was them riding the bicycle for the first time. I just find it really sweet and romantic. Kissing scenes are my fave too! I cant stop smiling because of it either. It was also similar to the scene in legend of the blue sea, when they were being chased they rode the bike too while fighting. Back to the drama, I like how it was really relatable in my part since I once studied computers too way back in college. Even though we weren't really exposed to games, hacking and forums it was still really interesting. Story was a bit common the only difference was it has gaming incorporated to it. It has 30 episodes, sometimes i think some scenes were a bit boring but it did contributed on how each character have development. The middle episodes had romantic and sweet moments of the couple and her friends. There wasn't any huge scenes that would excite me though to look forward for the next episode. It was a chill drama very similar to the korean drama called, "Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo". It would have been really perfect if the ending was during their wedding ceremony but I ain't complaining! This couple is just too perfect.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.