What I'm Thankful For

I don't know why but I haven't been really been able to express what I have been thankful for. Maybe because I was so occupied with those things itself or the worst thing could be that I never really thought about it because I've been worrying too much about the things that had been bothering me. 

So here are the things that I'm thankful for...
  • Waking up with good health. I am well aware that not everyone is able to do this. Some are suffering from a disease and some aren't able to wake up anymore. Another day is a blessing a chance to improve and be blessing to others too.
  • Having something to eat whenever I'm hungry. Some may need to work hard to be able to eat what they want, some needs to suffer first before they could feed their stomach but I've been too blessed enough to just open a cabinet full of food for me to eat or cook food for myself and family.
  • Something to wear everyday. I know some people who are so addicted to shopping because they said they don't have anything else to wear despite their wardrobe being full. I have been happy enough to wear clean clothes everyday even when they aren't trendy or anything but having something clean to wear is a blessing itself.
  • Being able to stay with my mom. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever thought that I could be somewhere near my mom when I was a kid. I came from a broken family and I was left with my father, to whom I haven't had a good relationship with. I'm happy that I could sleep next to her and spend some time with her now. 
  • Buy what I want. Because I have an online job, I have been able to buy what I want without hesitation. I no longer need to ask my parents to buy it for me. 
  • A Place to Live. This may not be our house because we are just renting but being able to go somewhere we could sleep and eat is a whole blessing enough for me. And I know full well that not everyone had something they could call their "home". 
Just thinking about these things makes me really thankful for the life that I've been living. I shouldn't complain and ask for more but instead help others who needed it the most. I hope everyone could also be that selfless sometimes.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.