What the blog is about

January 22, 2017
I guess everyone must be wondering why I kept posting reviews, or maybe some may have already figured it out already. I just wanted to share what I had to say about a certain korean drama that I've watched and also to keep them as a personal reference for me in the future. I am well aware that I haven't been the best and sometimes I was biased in making the reviews. It would be really nice if someone could correct me from those mistakes. 

This blog doesn't really talk about something specific, I just wanted to write something to ease my loneliness in search for a job in this foreign country that I'm currently in. I feel relaxed whenever I write these things. A hobby that I wish to improve in the future.

And because of that loneliness, it made me come closed to the korean culture. That's what made me really obsessed with korean drama. They are just the best in this field and I know alot of the international fans would agree with me. You will be expecting more of korean drama reviews in the future and some random ones too. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.