Kdrama: Uncontrollably Fond

Image result for uncontrollably fond

I was able to discover this kdrama from soompi in twitter. Didn't really expect much because I wasn't a fan and still not fan of the both of them. So here is my review.

Summary: When Shin Joon Young and No Eul were younger, they were separated and became heartbroken. As adults, they meet again. Shin Joon Young is now a top actor and singer. He is intelligent and attractive. No Eul is the PD of documentaries. She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her.  
Source: http://kissasian.com/Drama/Uncontrollably-Fond

Review: Didn't really expect much from this drama because I wasn't a fan. The chemistry was so so but the acting was great. I laugh, cried and got angry, that means I was so moved and affected by their acting. I loved how unexpected the twist were and how the story developed. It developed fast because of course he was dying so he needed to speed things up. I like how every move and decision they made where given light to. Why they did it and how. For me it was a good kdrama but I couldn't say that I would recommend it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.