KDrama: Shopping King Louie

Image result for shopping king louie

Waiting for Goblin's last three episodes were really frustrating for me, so I decided to watch a new completed drama instead. A few months back, I started to be Seo Inguk fan after watching his another kdrama called, I remember you. I decided to browse all his kdrama and found this. I didn't know why it wasn't that popular but after watching I already new why.

Summary: Louie was the heir of a big company and is living in france in a castle-like mansion. He had a good eye on items and was good in shopping that's why he was called Shopping King Louie. After knowing that his only family, his grandmother fell sick, he decided to go home to korea and visit her. But an unfortunate event happened that made him lost all his memories and became a beggar. Luckily a woman named Bok Sil, who was also robbed and was looking for her brother in Seoul found and took good care of him.

Review: Seo Inguk was really cute in this drama which was kinda similar to his role in his film called, No Breathing with my love Lee Jong Suk. To be honest, the storyline wasn't that great and exciting but it still kept me watching just because I loved how cute they were together. Each episodes weren't like the other kdrama that would really make you rant and everything because of how hanging the ending of the episode was. For me it was a chill kdrama. You can watch it from time to time without any worry. Maybe that was the reason why it wasn't that popular when it was aired. I guess only the Seo Inguk fans will really watch this kdrama for their idol. It wasn't that bad but it could definitely could have been better. The characters sometimes were lacking of emotions and dull but it was still bearable to watch. The development of the story was okay but really it wasn't really that special. It was a warm and chill kdrama. 

Score: 5/10 - I decided to give half because of Seo Inguk. It was an enjoyable kdrama to watch and would definitely recommend it to all his fans out there. Check this one out!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.