My life so far...

My life so far ...

.. had been boringly unfruitful. I miss the days where I would just sit in class copying the things on the board. Roaming around the malls. Learning about programming with my friends. Eating out with my workmates. Spending my rest days with my family ...

Life sure is fast. In a blink of an eye, it's all gone.

Recently, being here with my mom in this foreign country, made me really empty. Feeling like a prisoner not being able to do the things that I used to do.

I miss dating with my boyfriend.
Talking or watching a movie all night with my niece.
Eating out.
Shopping mindlessly.
Playing with my hairy puppy.

I'm really confused nowadays. Questions kept running in my mind..

Will I be able to find work?
Will I be happy after I started working here?
Will it be worth it?
Should I just go home?
How will I convince my mom?

Life is just too short to live boringly. I want to live my life the way I wanted.
I want to live a life where I'm not bored and just contented.
Why is it so hard to tell my mom about it? How will I make her understand?

Honestly. I really don't care on what my work will be as long as I don't get bored doing it. I don't want to waste my time on something I might regret.

My first job for me was a blessing. Even when the salary wasn't good enough, I was still happy. Yes, there were times that I hated it. It was not because of the job but because of the people I have been associated with.

Recently, I have been really into Korean Drama.. but after I finish one every two to three days.. I just feel so empty and lonely at the same time. I haven't been communicating with anyone beside my mom. I just don't want to be pressured everytime my boardmates would ask me about my job hunting. That's why I lock myself up in the room. Well I have been doing it for a long time ever since my childhood. I just feel so comfortable alone. But every ones in a while, I feel really lonely.

Marriage had been one of the topic my boyfriend that been opening up. I know for myself that I'm not ready yet. I don't have a job and my mom isn't where I wanted her to be. I want everything to be in place before I start planning about marriage.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.