KDrama: Reply 1988

Image result for reply 1988

 At first I didn't really show any interest in this drama mainly because I thought it was an old drama. After seeing some scenes in soompi as one of the nominated one in some category and finding out that Park Bo Gum was there I didn't hesitate watching it right away.

Summary: The story is about the different families living in the same neighborhood during the 80's up until the present times.

Review: I kept the summary short because I want my review to be longer than usual. I love this drama. Every episode will either make you cry, make your tummy ache because of laughing too much or make your heart flutter. Almost every person in this drama wasn't wasted, every one of them played a big roles in ones life and was given life to. I guess this drama got the best #FriendshipGoals so far. Duk Seon, Taek, Sun Woo, Jung Hwan and Dong Ryung got me big time! Every one of them really got a great story to tell. And when it comes to romance, OMG this drama is just full of them. I still can't get over the confession and relationships that had been made in this drama. It also got numerous lessons to learn from when it comes to family, life and friendship. I could really relate to some scenes in this drama and I bet everyone would really agree. The ending was really a cliffhanger for me, I wanted to know what the hell happened to some characters and how they lived their lives after those events. The actors and actresses in the drama did a great job in this drama. They just got the right spots for me. This got to be the best Family and Friendship story I could find for 2016. 

Score: 10/10. A very heart warming story that I could definitely recommend to everyone who wants something new and old.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.