Movie Review: So Young 2: Never Gone

Image result for so young 2 never gone

This is my first Chinese movie and after seeing a few clips in the social media, I decided to give it a try since it was somewhat interesting and It was a movie so it wouldn't take so much time unlike the usual korean drama that I've been watching.

Summary: A rich high school student who fell in love with a regular girl. After being apart for several times they always ended up meeting again with more obstacles in their way.

Review: I really thought that it was somewhat the same story in the korean drama called, The Heirs, which I know is really popular. But I was glad that it wasn't, though the pace of the story was too fast for my liking but it was still interesting to watch. The two main did a great job portraying their roles and was beyond my expectation. At first I really thought that Kris Wu looked like a girl, maybe because of his hair style in some scenes but he's really handsome so does Liu Crystal is a really attractive! The chemistry between them is really good. It would have been better if only the scenes weren't uncut in the ending. Luckily, I saw the uncut scenes and had closure because if not it would have really been a cliffhanger. The story was really good and portrayed real life situations which I think why it was popular and unique in a way. At end of the day both leads earned a new fan, and yes its me! 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.