KDrama: Big

Image result for big korean drama


Just because of Gong Yoo from Goblin and Shin Won-Ho of Legend of the Blue Sea, I became interested in watching this drama. Didn't even realize that Suzy from Uncontrollably Fond was here too. I'm always excited on the roles that they will be portraying after seeing them from those dramas.

Summary: It's the story about two people who switched bodies after an accident. For some reason the other who was declared dead came to life and other remain unconscious in the hospital.

Review: Aside from the fact that they are brilliant actors and actresses. I was so disappointed in the storyline of this drama. It was so messy. The few episodes was good but at some point it became "it could have been better" scenario. Seeing Gong-Yoo acting like an 18 year old boy was really cute and Shin Won-Ho's role was pretty similar to his role in LOTBS. Suzy was really young and annoying here but of course it was her role as well and was really effective that made me despise her in this drama. I don't know why but Gong Yoo still looks good with his leading lady, the chemistry is still there but the problem wasn't there but the story. I wouldn't really recommend this drama to anyone because for me it wasn't worthy of the time I spent on watching this. I kept watching hoping something would turn out good or maybe it would return to how it was a few episodes back but I was disappointed. For me it was a big flop.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.