KDrama: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo


Image result for weightlifting fairy kim bok joo


It's officially done with 16 episodes on January 11, 2017. Heartbreaking but I hope to see more of Nam Joo Hyuk in the future kdramas this year. 

Summary: The drama was inspired by an Olympic weightlifting gold medalist Jang Mi Ran. It's about the story of the young college athletes training hard for their dreams. Kim Bok Joo the ace of her year in weightlifting, may look thoughtless and boyish but inside she is fragile and girl at heart. Jung Joon Hyeong her childhood friend is also an athlete in swimming team, suffering from the "start trauma" which got him disqualified. The story revolves around their school, family and of course love.

Review: It's really heartbreaking that the drama had come to it's end. The chemistry was undoubtedly amazingly good! I love how Nam Joo Hyuk had portrayed his character as a carefree, stubborn and childishly sweet. So far this is my favorite character of him because he did a splendid job. Lee Sung Kyung was also amazing and cute. Sorry but i just can't get enough of Hyuk's amazingly structured abs! I bet that's what I'm gonna miss the most :'( I like how Lee Jong Suk my bae was also included for one scene <3
Image result for weightlifting fairy kim bok joo
 From start to end the story had always been amazing and never once bore me. I love how each character developed and had time to be introduced with their own story. The most important thing was the lessons that are undoubtedly relatable to athletes and also with school life.




Score: 10/10 - The ending was perfectly good for this perfect drama. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants a good laugh with romance in it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.