KDrama: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Image result for scarlet heart ryeo 


Still wondered why I always ended up passing from this drama. Little did I know that I would get hooked up with it for two straight days. If I didn't know than Nam Joo Hyuk was here I wouldn't really watch it in all honesty, because of him I was able to meet the gorgeous Lee Joon-gi! I couldn't stop but compare it to moonlight lovers. I loved it because of Bo Gum but this storyline was much better for me.

Summary: The story setting was way back in Goryeo time. A girl after being drowned for saving a kid got transported to Goryeo Dynasty where she met all the princes. This story was based on a Chinese novel called, "Bu bu Jing Xin" by Tong Hua.

Review: I ain't complaining for the lack of chemistry between the two leads but was disappointed with the ending. I loved how the story started how it entertained me but one question kept on bugging me. How did Hae Soo ended up in the bathing pool? I didn't really understood that part and was hoping that it would be given a light in the next episodes but it wasn't. This is probably the only kdrama for this month that made me cry. I felt the pain when the king found out that his love one had gone to the afterlife. LJG did a really good job portraying the main character. It really felt so real and so did IU. Though, I think in my perspective that they lack chemistry, I still loved the moments they had together. Story was really well written. I liked all the plot twist that had been made that helped all the characters develop. And how they also made each character have some screen time on their own. This story made me curious about the Goryeo times too. In my mind, Historical dramas are boring but this made me changed by mind. Thank you LJG!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.