JDrama: Paradise Kiss (Live Action)

Image result for paradise kiss live action

This got to be one of my favorite adaptation from manga to anime and then the live action one. It was just so recently that I have found out about the live action while browsing randomly in kissasian. Kissasian is just the best site to watch asian drama and movies!

Genre: Drama, Manga, Romance

Summary: It's about a girl who was forced to follow her mothers wishes to study for her to have a good future. She wasn't that smart so she had to work hard and study most of the time. One day a fashion student sited her to be their graduation model. Hesitant at first but she actually gave in for some reason.

Review: From what I have stated before it was from a manga to anime and then live action. For me this is just my favorite one. I fell in love with the story for the third time around. The author was so good, so did the director and also the actors and actress was definitely perfect for the role. There was no boring scene where I usually fall asleep. At first I didn't really find the actor playing the role George attractive, maybe because I was looking for something much better but as the movie progressed I could definitely say I was wrong. He was definitely attractive and was perfect for his leading lady. Most of the manga adaptation couldn't get close to how perfect this is. Seeing this makes me feel like I've been learning all the moral lessons all over again. It's really important to live your life the way you wanted it to be. To find the thing you want to do with your life. To make your life meaningful in a way. [SPOILER] I'm so happy that they both ended up together in this movie since the manga and anime didn't. [/SPOILER] The Ending was satisfyingly good!  

Score: 10/10 for me it's PERFECT! Thank you to the actors and actresses who justified the story. It exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend this one but I think it would be better to read the manga first before this one to that they could really tell how perfect the adaptation is! But if you don't it's still a good movie to watch. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.