Travel: Butuan to Manila


My travel started from Butuan to Manila. My flight was delayed as always with this airline, but its fine I wasn't in a hurry. I should be thankful that it wasn't cancelled because it would have been a really big problem. Yes I know that I'm a very  timely person and was really frustrated when it's almost 2 hours before my flight and I'm still at home waiting for my ride. I guess I was just too excited to get out of my comfort zone and be somewhere else. It's always been my dream to do so.

I got seated by the window and got to seat with one of the cutest and "Kulit" kid on the plane. He keeps on ranting and talking. I think he was 3 or 4 years old. But I couldn't be pissed off because of his cuteness. I'm really fond of kids. After a few hours, I was already in manila. The plane landed at 6 in the afternoon. I still have to wait for my college friend to pick me up. It was almost passed 8 when they got their together with her boyfriend. I could see that her boyfriend was already hungry because of his bad mood. It was awkward at first, but I was so happy to see them. We went to dinner at Shakeys. After a few hours of eating and talking, we went to go to Sogo to get some rest. Later did I know that it was a known hotel for premarital sex. A bit bothered but I disregard it later because it was the cheapest and I need to save money.

My flight from Manila to Dubai was at 4 in the afternoon, so I need to be there a few hours before my flight. I was so happy I get to be with my brother for a few hours. It's been long since we last bonded. He was generous enough to give me some pocket money for my trip. I just hope I could spend more time just talking with the people I love someday. It's always been my dream to have less complicated family, far from how I grew up.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.