Personal: The Scaredy Cat is going OUT



A few more hours and I'm out of my comfort zone.

The one of the most terrifying thing I could ever think of.
I know it's not easy to face fear by yourself.

But...

I have to do this, or else nothing will ever change. I felt paranoid. Though, I think it's NORMAL?
Should I back out? And waste my mother's money, or be brave enough to do it.

I say, be BRAVE. I will not get anything if I let my fears take over.

Proud to be a SCAREDY CAT. Why not?
It's part of ME.
It composes ME.
Without it, it won't be ME and it would be a different person then.

I've always been scared and sometimes I choose to face it, most times, I DON'T. But that's how I live my life, I'm not perfect in some perspective but I'm perfect in those who loves me.

Writing this blog makes me feel like I could do it. I know I could, I just need more courage to do it.
BE BRAVE. YOU CAN DO IT.

All I have to do is take the step and I know my father in heaven will lead the way. His plans is definitely better than mine. Whatever happens is according to his will. My plans are far fetch from his. I trust my father and I know that whatever happens is what I think is what he thinks is best for me.

Will definitely miss the people in my life right now and how everything is.
I know when I get back, it wont be the same anymore.
In some way it may be WORST or BETTER. But it's according to his plan.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.