Movie:Han Gong Ju

December 22, 2016
My heart ached while watching this movie. Felt sympathy and anger at the same time. Sympathy for the girls and anger for those who raped them. Got so many questions I liked to ask to the parents of the rapist, like, what the hell were they thinking? how did they raise up their child? what would they do if it happened to them.. and my questions just goes on.

I know I never had felt pain that way but it must have been really hard. How could her parents be like that? The actress did a tremendous job on this movie. She made it feel so real to us. Though, its far behind from the real thing but still. I can't bear the thought of letting those rapist go and living their "normal lives" now. It is so unfair, may the guilt be forever in their hearts. I am no God and have no right to judge them for their acts, we sin differently as they say, but it's just so heart breaking, they have ruined two lives and got away with it.

The movie may have been a roller coaster of emotions for me but one things for sure. It was an eye opener. Knowing those things would happen in real life is just disturbing how people we knew turn out to be someone entirely different. Everyone hides their struggles and every once in a while we need to share to ease them out or maybe let some of its frustrations go.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.