Life: The Sacrifices we make


We live by the choices we make. Good or bad, we just have to live with it. You are where you are today because of that one choice you made in the past. By making a choice, you are sacrificing the other option, you may realize that in the process the other one was the much better option but its already too late to change your decision. So at the end of the day, all you do is just learn from it and keep moving forward. There is just nothing you can do about it, but it depends upon the situation.

My mom lived almost all her life for me. She made it to unsure my future. That was the choice she made for me. And I am forever in her debt. Nothing could ever compare a mother's love for her child. And because of that I made a choice to make her happy and I will grab every chance I see to make that happen. I may fail (already did) at times, but I won't falter. I must do it for her.

What did I left because of my choice to be with my mom? My job, my boyfriend, my comfort zone, my home town and my friends.

I decided to leave it all behind for her because that is how much I love her. I knew she will be happier if I'm closer to her. It's also what I wanted because I want to take care of her. Sometimes I regret being with her in this foreign country and miss what I left but I just have to bear it all in for her. I know she would also do it for me.

I know that everything will be different when we both come home in our country. But I bet in the future it will be all worth it. I just hope I could make this long distance relationship work. I failed before with my first love but I'm willing to work harder this time. I missed spending time with my other half. We've been together for almost four years already. I can't believe its already been that long. But what I felt for him is the same, in love and I believe this will make us strong. Hopefully.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.